Though Qlik recently introduced enabling screenshots for extensions, you cannot apply the same in mashups. The second part of this extension: Screenshots in Mashups explains how you can use this extension in mashups as well.
Steps to use
Download and Install
- Download the extension from the below link.
Qliksense Take Screenshot Extension
- Extract and copy contents of the folder in the Extensions folder on your desktop or server. It usually is in the My Documents/Qlik/Sense/Extensions folder
Once you are in edit mode you must be able to see the extension as below under custom objects.
Take screenshot of a single chart component (Qliksense Extensions or Native Components)
- You should see the download a chart icon as part of the extension.
- Once you click on the icon, all the chart components will turn into Screen shot mode with buttons on them to “Take Screenshot”. The Download a chart button will change to “Eye icon” . Clicking on the “Eye icon” will take you back to normal or view mode.
- Click on the “Take Snapshot” button of a component to download it as PNG. Sometimes the pop-up may blocked. Enable pop-up and try again.
Download Full Sheet
You can download the full sheet by simply clicking on the “Download fullsheet” button either on normal mode or screenshot mode
If needed, you can remove watermark from the code. If you have any difficulty doing so, please drop a note at firstname.lastname@example.org.